[ome-users] Initialize the OMERO database

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Mon Apr 20 09:26:11 BST 2009

This is one of the major bugs in 4.0.0. "bin\omero config" was setting
the values for the current user in the registry, while the server
starts up as the local services user. This is also why "bin\omero
config" is not used under Windows in 4.0.1. If anyone is interested in
pursuing running the server as another user, please say so on the
list.

Cheers,
~Josh.