[ome-users] ome-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 21 - Large Images and APERIO

Cornelissen, Frans [PRDBE] FCORNELI at its.jnj.com
Wed Apr 15 09:43:16 BST 2009

Hi All,

We also have the need to work with very large (tiled, mosaic) image
sizes
and the aperio format.

OMERO support for this would be very welcome!

Best regards,
Frans cornelissen
JnJ Pharma R&D IT
------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:48:19 -0400
From: "Nandakumar, Sriramkumar" <sriramkumar at uky.edu>
Subject: Re: [ome-users] Regarding Handling of Large Size Images.
To: Jason Swedlow <jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk>
Cc: "ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk"
	<ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk>

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your email. I can help you out in providing use cases. And
also I shall provide you test datas (Images with different dimensions)
for your development.
We are dealing with scan scope images  (.svs files) in our lab. Scan
scope images are not supported in Omero as of now.
Do you have any idea about the support for Bio formats in future Omero
releases?