[ome-users] Regarding Handling of Large Size Images.

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar sriramkumar at uky.edu
Tue Apr 14 21:48:19 BST 2009

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your email. I can help you out in providing use cases. And also I shall provide you test datas (Images with different dimensions) for your development.
We are dealing with scan scope images  (.svs files) in our lab. Scan scope images are not supported in Omero as of now.
Do you have any idea about the support for Bio formats in future Omero releases?