[ome-users] Initialize the OMERO database

Zoltan Cseresnyes zcseresn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:15:31 BST 2009

Stuart,

What does the master error file say?  On Linux I just installed OMERO4 over
the weekend and had the same error message for a while.  When I looked into
the "master.err" file (not sure where it is on Windows, but on Linux it's in
/omero-Beta4.0.0/var/log/), it said that the icegrid registry was already
running and listening at port 4061.  I had to restart the OS and then it was
fine. Apparently, with admin stop, you are not stopping the ice server. I
hope I'm correct here and that it helps you a bit.

Zoltan

Zoltan Cseresnyes
Facility manager, Imaging Suite