[ome-users] OMERO beta4 END USER impressions

jburel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 11:22:10 BST 2009

Hi Caterina

Thanks for your valuable comments.
For the Beta4.0 version, we have decided to have  READ ONLY
acquisition metadata.

Jason sent an e-mail to the confocal list few weeks about a READ/WRITE
acquisition metadata functionality: diversity of answers as you can
imagine.
We are currently analysing all the feedbacks and planning the next
"metadata" phase. As always, Comments on that subject are more than
welcome.

Due to the amount of work, we have not been able to work on the ROI/
Measurements tools in the last year.
Major works are planned for this year's releases.

Thanks again.

Jmarie