[ome-users] FYI: error building test-compile-all

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 12:12:00 BST 2009

Ciao Mario,

The zip error is a strange ant corner case. Though ugly, it's
harmless. Is it possible that you don't have boost_unit_test
installed? (Probably even likely, since we didn't say anywhere that
you should.) Previously, if it wasn't installed for the build, then
the C++ tests were silently ignored. I've add a warning now.

Mario Valle writes:
 > I'm trying to find OmeroCpp examples, so I tried to execute: ant
 > test-compile-all
 > It has some Zip error (see attached transcript) and seems to do nothing
 > regarding Cpp, maybe because this part has been already built in ant
 > build-cpp.
 >
 > Hope it could be useful. Ciao!

As always, yes!

Cheers,