[ome-users] server version does not match client version

Susan Wilson smwilson at hpc.unm.edu
Mon Sep 22 20:19:55 BST 2008

Hi,

Installing omero-Beta3.0.1 on debian_version 4.0 with postgresql 7.4.

Installation goes well, login screen at localhost appears, but when I
login as root/omero, I get the dreaded "Most likely....".
WebAdmin.log has plenty of output - I set JAVA_HOME to the jdk
location, but the result is the same.

[22-09-08 13:12:31,740] ERROR - Msg: Error during invocation. Most
likely server version does not match client version Filename:
LoginBean.java; Method name:  login Line number: 393
  ome.client.OutOfService: Error during invocation. Most likely server
version does not match client version
         at ome.admin.controller.LoginBean.login(LoginBean.java:393)

Any suggestions.  I can supply server.log and/or WebAdmin.log contents.

Thanks.
Susan