[ome-users] Bio-Formats and Omero

Nandakumar, Sriramkumar sriramkumar at uky.edu
Thu Nov 27 00:15:04 GMT 2008

Hi Jason,
Thanks for the detailed email.
I wish you good luck to you and your team in building up OMERO.
As far as the bio formats are concerned,  I will provide you the samples of scan scope images for testing purposes.
This would really help us for our research project.

Once again good luck to you for the Omero mission.

Thanks & Regards,
Sriram.