[ome-users] login problem after upgrading server

Johnson, Karl Karl_Johnson at nrel.gov
Mon Nov 24 22:28:02 GMT 2008

I cannot login using the 3.1.2 clients (windows) on the 3.1.1 server (ubuntu).  My server version is Linux version 2.6.24-21-server (buildd at palmer) (gcc version 4.2.3 (Ubuntu 4.2.3-2ubuntu7)) #1 SMP Mon Aug 25 18:06:43 UTC 2008.

I get the following error on importer:
The application failed to log in.  The hostname may be wrong or the server may be offline
Please try again.

I cannot log into the web client or the insight either, same type of message.

The server is up and running and before the upgrade using 3.0.1 clients we could login.

Can you tell me the log and it's location that will give me the error messages?

Thanks
Karl