[ome-users] Unable to open Omero Insight/Importer

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Thu Nov 20 12:19:55 GMT 2008

Hi Sriram,

The server is sending that hostname to the client and the client
cannot resolve it. That's the problem.

Option 1: Put myomero.uky.edu in DNS at your site (tricky and unlikely)
Option 2: Delete the "128.163.118.39  myomero.uky.edu myomero" line
from your /etc/hosts file

Let us know if the second option doesn't work.

Ciao.

-Chris