[ome-users] Unable to open Omero Insight/Importer

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 22:54:05 GMT 2008

Hi Sriram-

Thanks for your persistence.

Have you looked at our some of pages on our OMERO Trac site:

http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/omero/

especially the pages on troubleshooting and security?  Let us know if
you've checked all of that.

Cheers,

Jason

On 18 Nov 2008, at 22:31, Nandakumar, Sriramkumar wrote:

> Hi,
> It is possible for me to open OMERO Insight and Importer in the
> machine where I deployed OMERO Server.
> It is not possible  to open both Omero Insight and Importer in
> another machines in the same LAN.
> Has anyone experienced same kind of problem before?
>
> I could be really helpful if you can assist me in this problem
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Sriram.

**************************
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street