[ome-users] Problems with OMERO.importer

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 4 15:16:23 GMT 2008

Hi Caterina,

This one is new to me, are you using the default install of the 3.1.1
importer and java version 1.5 or better?

Thanks,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)