[ome-users] stupid Marek

Cebecauer, Marek m.cebecauer at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 15:28:03 GMT 2008

Dear Chris,

OMERO.server is working well and I can use WebAdmin by Windows remote
access.
But I have another - of course common - problem. Using OMERO.insight or
OMERO.import I cannot log in. In Troublesootings you mention /etc/hosts
file which I have to change. But I cannot find it. It may be different
for Windows.

Thanks.
Best
Marek