[ome-users] still struggling with OMERO installation/set up under WinXP

Cebecauer, Marek m.cebecauer at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Mar 26 17:54:51 GMT 2008

Dear Chris,

In the morning I described some of the problems. I may move on (too many lines to check when not understanding) during a day but got this message: 'Connection failure: JndiObjectTargetSource failed to obtain new target object; nested exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ome.api.IAdmin not bound' when trying to login via: http://localhost:8080/WebAdmin/

Thanks for any ideas in advance.

Best
Marek

Section of Molecular and Cellular Medicine
National Lung and Heart Institute
Faculty of Medicine
Imperial College London
Sir Alexander Fleming Building, Floor 2, Open Hall
Exhibition Road
South Kensington Campus
London SW7 2AZ
The United Kingdom