[ome-users] Retrieving original images from the server

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Wed Nov 28 12:29:50 GMT 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to import the images in an Omero server with ImageJ? If not,
are there plans to implement that, as in Ome (I tried the Loci plugin, which
gives me the option to import from Ome, but it did not work with the Omero
server). Or do you think the development of the Omero client will make that
unnecessary?

I have imported some .lif pictures into Omero and I am worried that
information (such as laser power, filters, etc) may be lost in the process.
Is there a way to easily retrieve (ie through the client) the original image
from the server? I have been looking around and couldn't find a way to do it.
(I saw the download icon when visualizing the image, but I couldn't get it to
work).

Thank you,
- Paulo Almeida