[ome-users] 2.6.1 install issue

Andrew Hudson hudsonam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:35:19 GMT 2007

I have been trying to test OME server on a Mac Pro running  OSX 10.4, but
have had a problem with the OME-Deps-Perl-5.8.6.

I Installed the XCode developer tools and ran the GUI OME installer wizzard,
but the OME-Deps-Perl-5.8.6 check is never satisfied.   Repeated attempts to
reinstall OME-Deps-Perl-5.8.6, either from the OME installer Wizzard or from
the OME-Deps-Perl-5.8.6.pkg have not helped.  The installers indicate that
that OME-Deps-Perl-5.8.6  has been sucessfully installed, but the OME
Wizzard indicates that it's not installed.

Tried the same steps above on a G4 Mac running 10.4 and got the same result.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew