[ome-users] os x server

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Feb 8 18:32:20 GMT 2007

On Feb 7, 2007, at 4:51 PM, Arman Garakani wrote:

> I think os x server may be a better choice for an organization for
> a lot of reasons. You can check if the os is client or server using
> a simple test of checking to see if serveradmin exists -- but there
> may be better ways.

Instead of trying to startup "Server Admin", I'm just catching the
"System Preferences/Sharing" exception, and displaying a different
alert text.
I put an interim version here:
http://users.openmicroscopy.org.uk/~igg/OME-Installer.dmg

Can you try it with and without having Apache running first?
Thanks!
Ilya