[ome-users] Retrieving original images from the server

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Dec 7 20:43:08 GMT 2007

Hi Paulo,

> Is there a way to import the images in an Omero server with ImageJ?

The latest release of Bio-Formats has an updated "Download from OME"
plugin that can connect to an OMERO server as well as the OME 2.6.1
server. This is a preliminary implementation that has not been
thoroughly tested, but feel free to give it a try and send feedback if
you like. The "Upload to OME" plugin has not yet been updated, but
will be in a future release.

-Curtis