[ome-users] Retrieving original images from the server

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Dec 3 16:33:31 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have managed to download original images after all, using the /tmp
directory. My home directory is mounted in NFS so OMERO may be trying to
write to it with an userid other than my own. I am running OMERO.insight with
my user, but maybe there is something in Java that makes it run some commands
as another user? I can write to my home directory with "Save as", within
OMERO, and I can create new folders, it's just the actual download that
fails.

Regards,
Paulo