[ome-users] installing OME v.2.6.0 on Fedora Core 6 or Fedora 7 ?

jchen at alumni.caltech.edu jchen at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Aug 23 20:55:54 BST 2007

To the OME developers:

I have successfully installed the original OME server v2.6.0 on an Intel
Workstation running Fedora Core 4. However, I would like to upgrade to a
newer version of Fedora so that I can install necessary patches and
receive support. So I wanted to know if OME can be installed on Fedora
Core 6 or Fedora 7. If so, is there documentation for such an
installation? Can I simply follow the instructions for installing OME on
Fedora Core 4? If not, what changes do I need to make?

Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

-Jerry