[ome-users] Problem with ome command-line administration: annotate spreadsheet

Tom Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 8 21:44:29 BST 2007

Hi Bryson,

Thanks for your email. We're working on OME 2.6.1 which should be
released soon. A release candidate might even be available next week.

You've found a bug that was fixed and committed to CVS. You can wait
for 2.6.1 or, in the interim, replace
	src/perl2/OME/Util/Annotate.pm with the attached Annotate.pm and
reinstall.

That should fix the missing noop functionality and the perl warnings.
The fixed OME responds like this:

[macurato at lgopt4 ~]$ ome annotate spreadsheet help
Specify the input filename with the -f flag

To see documentation you need to put the help parameter up front.
Like this:
	ome help annotate spreadsheet

You also wrote, "Also, all of these annotations are wrong, because
the Categories are made under the wrong Category Groups". If you
suspect an OME please provide more details and I'll take a look.

I'm very sorry I didn't respond to your email of July 18th -- I'm
looking at it now.

Best,

Tom