[ome-users] Manual about OME server

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Apr 5 16:47:20 BST 2007

Hi Juhui
There's quite a bit of documentation on our website, including some
HowTo's to get started with "canned" tasks.  Have you been able to
connect to it with the web UI? (try http://localhost/ from the local
machine, or connect to it from another machine using its IP address
or hostname).
Probably the first thing you'd want to do is import some images.
There are quite a few different formats here:
http://openmicroscopy.org/TestImages/

Clicking on the [?] next to menu items in the Web UI will send you to
the appropriate documentation on openmicroscopy.org

If you have specific questions about particular usages, ask away.
-Ilya