[ome-users] Error when exporting as OME XML

Stefan Pluecken stefanpl at baer.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jan 17 16:41:29 GMT 2006

Zitat von Josiah Johnston <siah at nih.gov>:
> The XML exporter uses a stylesheet during the export process. Because
> of a bug in the perl package XML::LibXSLT, we use the command line
> tool 'xsltproc' to apply the stylesheet. Code in
> OME::Tasks::OMEExport searches for this tool in three places:
> /usr/bin/xsltproc, /usr/local/bin/xsltproc, and /sw/bin/xsltproc

Hi,

thanx for the help. I had to install the debian package named xsltproc,
then it worked. It installs into /usr/bin/xsltproc, so the search
pathes can stay as they are. :)

Perhaps it would be a help for other users running into the problem, to
add the package xsltproc to
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/install/debian.html.

Stefan