[ome-users] OME install fails

gerhard bi1825 at fh-weihenstephan.de
Wed Aug 30 12:42:27 BST 2006

Thanks for your help the installation works now but I have problems
connecting via the remote Framework (I cant connect to OME via shoola).
The OME conf files are loaded by apache.
So do I have to update some other libraries to get it working?
The installation script showed no errors.

Thanks
Gerhard