[ome-users] OME install fails

gerhard bi1825 at fh-weihenstephan.de
Tue Aug 29 12:44:36 BST 2006

Hello,
I tried to install the latest OME Version but I got the following error
(see end of the mail).
Before I used version 2.4 without any problems.
To install the new version I dropped the ome database and deleted the
OME directory.
I am using postgres 8.0.3.

Thanks for help

------------------------
 Bootstrapping Database
------------------------

  \__ Creating repository object

OMEIS URL set to 'http://localhost/cgi-bin/omeis'.  OK ? [y/n]: y
Checking OMEIS repository DBD::Pg::st execute failed: FEHLER:  Operator
existiert nicht: boolean = integer at
/home/gerhard/OME/OME/src/perl2/OME/Factory.pm line 1107, <STDIN> line 8.

Errors executing task: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: FEHLER:  Operator
existiert nicht: boolean = integer at
/home/gerhard/OME/OME/src/perl2/OME/Factory.pm line 1107, <STDIN> line 8.

 at ./install.pl line 81
        main::run_tasks() called at ./install.pl line 265
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.