[ome-users] Assign Instrument

Josiah Johnston siah at nih.gov
Fri Oct 21 23:33:30 BST 2005

Currently there is no good way of doing bulk annotation in the web
interface. I have advocated for this feature in the past, but failed to
outline a solid use case. Lacking that, it got dropped. Now that the
request comes from a biologist who uses the system (e.g. you), it will
certainly be added to the to-do list for the Web UI.

The closest piece of software we currently have for this is the
spreadsheet importer. I twiddled with Ilya's Excel client, the Web UI,
and the spreadsheet importer today. It's easy to use, and directions
are included.

Tell me what you think.

You can also download it at:
	http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/horde/chora/browse.php?