[ome-users] Instrument management

Olivier Renaud orenaud at pasteur.fr
Fri Oct 14 13:43:53 BST 2005

Dear all,

I just started to use OME and I have several questions:
- I created different instruments. But unfortunately when I want to
search them it doesn't work. I am going in Search/Other/Look for
Instrument   and results is none. The same functionnality is working
perfectly for Project, Dataset etc... but not for Global semantic
Types. Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? (just to precise
that the instrument have been created because I can see them if I
create a new objective for example).
- Is there any way to asign the same Instrument, objective etc... to
serie of images? At the moment I have to do it for each Images
individually.
- Is there any way to add information to an Instrument after the
creation? When I create an Instrument I have to fill a forml, but
sometimes I don't have all the information right now. So i would like
to call back the instrument and fill the missing information (for
example the Serial Number).

I hope that I am not repeating questions that have been already
submitted.

Thanks,

Olivier

--