[ome-users] ome import of semantic types waits forever

Swaroop A. Jagadish swaroop at cs.ucsb.edu
Sun Nov 6 22:17:26 GMT 2005

Hi,
I have a running OME system and I now want to import some new semantic
types. There's someone accessing the OME web interface and I want to
parallely do a ome import of the semantic type XML. The ome import waits
forever and doesn't complete the process. I think this is happening
because it is waiting for the OME cgi scripts to release some locks -
if I restart the apache server and do an ome import immediatley,  things
work fine. Please let me know if this is valid behaviour.

Thanks,
Swaroop