[ome-users] Marino don't shows thumbnails of Images

gerhard bi1825 at fh-weihenstephan.de
Wed Aug 24 17:08:16 BST 2005

I installed OME on two different computers. If I access Marino on each
computer local I can see the thumbnails of imported pictures. So I think
it's not a browser problem. But if I access marino remote I can see the
thumbnails just on one of the two ome-installed computers. On the second
it doesn't work. Theres just a small bar where the thumb should be.

I'll be glad if someone has an idea about that problem.
gerhard