[ome-users] Re: Matlab PixelSlice conversion problem

Anh Vu anh.q.vu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 01:31:13 BST 2005

This is the output of running the newtest chain against a data set of
12bits images.

ome execute -a 9 -d 1 -f
ome: getOMESession: found existing userState(s)
ome: createWithKey: updating userState
ome: createWithKey: returning session
Executing Analysis Chain `New Test Chain`
ome: getOMESession: found existing userState(s)
ome: createWithKey: updating userState
ome: createWithKey: returning session
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Experimenter
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__EXPERIMENTERS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Group
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__GROUPS
ome: Round 1...
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,1)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,2)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,3)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,4)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,5)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,7)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,8)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,9)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,10)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,6)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,1)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
         1/31: [IN PROGRESS] Start Execution of Analysis Chain
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,1)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,2)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,2)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,3)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,3)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,4)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,4)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,5)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,5)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,7)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,7)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,8)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,8)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,9)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,9)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,10)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,10)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Image import,6)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(41)
ome:     from G 35 Original files
ome:     to I 33 Image import
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Image import,6)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,1)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,1)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Pixels
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__IMAGE_PIXELS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Repository
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__REPOSITORIES
ome:   Executing!
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__PixelsSlice
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__PIXELS_SLICE
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,2)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,2)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,3)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,3)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,4)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,4)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,5)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,5)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,7)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,7)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,8)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,8)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,9)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,9)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,10)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,10)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Create pixels slices,6)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Create pixels slices,6)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(42)
ome:     from I 33 Image import
ome:     to I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:   Executing!
ome:   isNodeReady(Original files,0)
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(Original files,0)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome: Round 2...
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,1)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,1)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
         22/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
DIMS are 0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0
ome_input_0_PixelsArray =
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),265,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__DisplayOptions
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__DISPLAY_OPTIONS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__DisplayChannel
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__DISPLAY_CHANNELS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__PixelChannelComponent
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__CHANNEL_COMPONENTS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__LogicalChannel
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__LOGICAL_CHANNELS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__LightSource
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__LIGHT_SOURCES
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Instrument
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__INSTRUMENTS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Detector
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__DETECTORS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__OTF
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__OTFS
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Filter
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__FILTER
ome: Loading attribute type package OME::SemanticType::__Objective
ome: Loading data table package OME::DataTable::__OBJECTIVES
ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,2)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,2)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
         23/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),266,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,3)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,3)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
         24/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
DIMS are 0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0
ome_input_0_PixelsArray =
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),267,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,4)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,4)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
         25/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),268,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,5)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,5)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
         26/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
DIMS are 0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0
ome_input_0_PixelsArray =
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),269,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,7)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,7)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
         27/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),271,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,8)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,8)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
         28/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
DIMS are 0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0
ome_input_0_PixelsArray =
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),272,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,9)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,9)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
         29/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),273,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,10)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,10)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
         30/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
DIMS are 0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0
ome_input_0_PixelsArray =
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),274,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome:   isNodeReady(New Test,6)
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   executeNodeWithTarget(New Test,6)
ome:   getUniversalExecution(
ome:   getPredecessorMEX(43)
ome:     from I 34 Create pixels slices
ome:     to I 32 New Test
ome:   Executing!
ome: Matlab src dir is /home/avu/OME/src/matlab
ome: Matlab exec is /usr/local/matlab/bin/matlab
         31/31: [IN PROGRESS] Executing `New Test`
getROI(openConnectionOMEIS('http://batch2112b.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/omeis'),270,0,0,0,0,0,671,511,0,0,0);
outbuffer is
outbuffer is
dims are sizeX=672, sizeY=512, sizeZ=1, sizeC=1, sizeT=1
ome: ***** Command to Matlab: ome_output_0_PixelsArray =
newtest(ome_input_0_PixelsArray);

ome: Round 3...
Exiting...
[avu at batch2112b Tests]$          31/31: [FINISHED]
Exiting...

I've also included screenshots of the newtest results for two of the
images in a dataset of 12bits image.

-Anh