[ome-users] Ome installation Apache problems

Valentin D. valentin at studcs.uni-sb.de
Thu Aug 18 11:45:48 BST 2005

Hi Ilya,

the installation (2 days ago) went pretty easy until I had to
configure the apache settings.
I had to install the module "apache", although "apache2" was running
and to start the daemon apache-perl.

Now I am using your OME software, but somehow isn't working properly.
I guess it is due to missing libraries, bad configuration
or something like this.

OK, here some info about my system:
Debian 3.1
less /proc/version

Linux version 2.6.8-2-686  (gcc version
3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-12)) #1 Thu May 19 17:53:30 JST 2005

Cheers
Valentin

  Valentin Dimitrov
  TEL:   +49 (0)6841 1626094