[ome-users] matlab version

Anh Vu anh.q.vu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:24:00 BST 2005

I checked and I have the correct date and I just downloaded the latest
CVS version to install again but I still have no luck at the part
where it begins testing the matlab perl module. IIya was saying in an
earlier email that there was some complications with the matlab/perl
connector so could it be that it is something still unresolved?

Thanks!
-Anh