[ome-users] Update: install woes corrected

Alastair Kerr alastair.kerr at ed.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 17:37:03 BST 2005

A quick summary for those following the 'how to debug shoola thread.

Core problem was I did a cvs update using the existing 9 month old cvs
directory.
After I download in a clean directory and ran the install script everything now
seems to be working, nicluding shoola. (Ilya pointed out that shoola was
recognising an incompatible version of OME)

thanks to everyone who helped out
- Alastair

--
Alastair Kerr, Ph.D.,
Bioinformatician, Wellcome Trust Centre for Cell Biology,