[ome-users] shoola how to debug?

Alastair Kerr alastair.kerr at ed.ac.uk
Wed Apr 27 12:32:47 BST 2005

thanks Jean-Marie but that was the 1st thing I changed. I've tried it
both with my ip number and the domain name (below)

   <services>
     <structuredEntry name="/services/OMEIS" type = "OMEIS">
      <url>http://wcbbioinf.icmb.ed.ac.uk/cgi-bin/omeis/</url>
     </structuredEntry>
     <structuredEntry name="/services/OMEDS" type = "OMEDS">
      <url>http://wcbbioinf.icmb.ed.ac.uk/shoola/"</url>
      </structuredEntry>

Anything look weird here?  I have a user: tester5 with pw: tester Works
ok with web page but not shoola.

Tested and failed with:
JRE version on PC: latest
JRE version on Linux: 1.4

Could this be a closed port problem (if so what port should be open?) or
something to do with SOAP (during update I installed the latest from the
repository with no errors)?

thanks
Alastair