[ome-users] cannot find results for 'find and track spots'

henley at bii-sg.org henley at bii-sg.org
Mon Apr 18 09:35:36 BST 2005

 Hi all,

 I am a newbie to OME who has a question about using the
 'Find and track spots' analysis function in the OME
 Web Interface.

 After running the 'Find spots' analysis, I dont seems to
 be able to "find" the results to the analysis, using
 the 'View Chain Results' link in the same navigation panel on
 the left. All that was in that link is simply meta data
 of the analysis chain that i have run previously. e.g
 dataset,experimenter,time stamp etc which I do not think is
 the results for the 'Find and track spots' analysis per se.

 Does anyone know from which part of the web interface can
 I retrieve my results for the 'Find and track spot' analysis ?

 When i click on the 'view chain results' -> 'Find and track spot' link
 I find that the "owner" of the AnlaysisChain is different from the
 experimeter that is stated in 'view chain results' page.
 Is that normal ? If not is this the cause of the problem that I have
 described earlier ?

 Any help here would be much appreciated even though i know
 am asking some very basic user level questions :)

 Rgds
 Henley
 --
 HenLey Hor