[ome-devel] CellProfiler LoadData module

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Wed May 2 14:47:46 BST 2018

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for the answer.

The problem with the CellProfiler forum is that it's really not active.
I actually posted there
<http://forum.cellprofiler.org/t/connection-to-omero-reset/5961> and
waited a couple of days without answer before asking here. It's now 21
days and still nothing..

As for the wiki, last time I asked about something there, Chris was
actually the one answering which led me here this time as well... :).

Best,
Laurent Guerard