[ome-devel] Problem extracting videos of a lif project larger than 4GB

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:25:35 BST 2018

Hi,

Your project setup should be working with the loci_tools jar (bioformats_package from https://www.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/downloads/ will also work). Adding it to your Eclipse project will work just fine or if you prefer to use Maven or Gradle you can also add the Bio-Formats dependency there (https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.8.2/developers/java-library.html). At this point it is probably best if I can test the file to see what the differences between the various files are. You should receive a separate link with details on how to transfer the file.

With Thanks,
David Gault