[ome-devel] "RE:Re: Problem extracting videos of a lif project "larger than 4GB

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 14:15:45 BST 2018

Hi,

I have been able to run some conversion tests today using .lif files >4GB and have not been able to reproduce the same issues yet. The fact that providing the height and the width during the reading of the images changes the behaviour is rather odd as internally this should be doing the exact same thing as before.

I have created a short example program which should convert files, saving each plane to a new output file. If you could test using this code and see if you are still seeing the same issues as before that would be a good start https://github.com/dgault/bio-formats-examples/blob/dalsim-eresmas-example/src/main/java/ConvertPlanes.java

If you are still experiencing the same problems then we will arrange a way for you to provide a sample file so we can further test the issue.

With Thanks,
David Gault