[ome-devel] optimised viewer for time laps data

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Fri May 26 13:06:39 BST 2017

Hi Will,

thanks, this looks amazing! I hope we can give it a try soon.

The new OMERO.iviewer looks fantastic as well! I am really looking
forward to the meeting :)

See you soon and cheers,
Kai

Phone: +41 61 207 57 31 (direct) +41 61 207 22 50 (central) | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch