[ome-devel] Can get raw images (vs. compressed) for several datasets?

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu May 4 11:21:17 BST 2017

Hi Jon,

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 6:42 AM, Jon Hazard <jhazard at google.com> wrote:
> Hey Josh - it would be far better for us if we could get access to full vs.
> a partial datasets.

Definitely understood, and it's something we're keen to enable as well.

You might want to take a look at pixels.getPlanes to simplify the loop:

 |  getPlanes(self, zctList)
 |      Returns generator of numpy 2D planes from this set of pixels for a
 |      list of Z, C, T indexes.
 |
 |      :param zctList:     A list of indexes: [(z,c,t), ]

> Also, it looks like a valid username and password are required to open a
> connection to your server.  How do we go about getting one?

The `idr` library provides a `connection` method, e.g. from
https://github.com/IDR/idr-notebooks/blob/master/notebooks/Getting_Started.ipynb

    from idr import connection
    conn = connection()

~Josh