[ome-devel] Can get raw images (vs. compressed) for several datasets?

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Mon May 1 20:41:28 BST 2017

Hi Jon

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 8:07 PM, Jon Hazard <jhazard at google.com> wrote:
> Hello - first, a hearty thanks to OME for making this data available!

Gladly! And glad to you're interesting in using it.

> My team is interested in the images from two datasets:
>
> idr0033-rohban-pathways/screenA
>
> and
>
> idr0028-pascualvargas-rhogtpases
>
> It looks like the images for at least the first data set are compressed.

How do you mean compressed? (Can you send a link?) The original data
has been uploaded to the IDR but certainly for viewing, rendering is
performed server-side before sending to the client.

> It would help us a lot to be able to work with the raw, uncompressed images.
> Are those available?

Can you explain more about what you are trying to achieve? We're
working on having full download enabled from EBI but until then we
should be able to get you access to something more significant.

> Thank you,
> Jon

All the best,
~Josh