[ome-devel] OMERO dockerfile release in Japanese

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Tue Jan 31 12:29:06 GMT 2017

Hi Yukako,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Yukako Tohsato
<yukako.tohsato at riken.jp> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I created a Dockerfile for OMERO.server in Japanese.
> It is available at GitHub: https://github.com/openssbd/omero-web
> The main purpose was to provide information how to install and
> test environment about OMERO within Japan.

First off, this is great! (To the extent that I can read anything
that's there...)

> If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

>From the OME team's side, a couple of points:

 1) if there's anything you see missing from our existing examples,
please let us know. One's of interest might include:

   - https://github.com/ome/omero-install/tree/develop/linux/test/ubuntu1404_nginx
   - https://github.com/openmicroscopy/ansible-role-omero-server
   - https://hub.docker.com/r/openmicroscopy/omero-grid-web/

 2) we've begun the process of migrating some of the walk-throughs to
our community-docs repo. Could you imagine maintaining a Japanese
version there? Or would you otherwise like us to link to your repo
from https://github.com/ome/community-docs/tree/master/omero-installation?

> Best,
> Yukako

Cheers,