[ome-devel] FW: Image Analyst position at Allen Institute for Cell Science

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jan 5 18:02:09 GMT 2017

Dear All-

See below for a job opening for an Imaging Analyst at the Allen Cell Institute, in Seattle.

Cheers,

Jason

From: Susanne Rafelski <susanner at alleninstitute.org<mailto:susanner at alleninstitute.org>>
Date: Thursday, 5 January 2017 17:45
To: Jason Swedlow <j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>>
Subject: Image Analyst position at Allen Institute for Cell Science

Hi Jason,
Happy New Year!
I wanted to write you to let you know that we just posted a position for an Image Analyst (PhD level) in my group (Assay Development) at the Allen Institute for Cell Science that we are eager to fill with a great person and do so soon! I was hoping you might know of some good candidates who are looking for a job that you could spread the word to.

The focus of the position is on image processing, feature extraction, and image analysis activities - mainly in 3D.

The link for the ad is here (click on Image Analyst):
https://www.alleninstitute.org/what-we-do/cell-science/careers/job-search/

Thanks in advance and all the best!

Susanne

Susanne Rafelski, Ph.D.