[ome-devel] OME Users Meeting: Schedule Updates and Programme

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 23:45:48 GMT 2017

Dear All-

A quick note on the upcoming OME Users Meeting:

We’ve added an extra day to the meeting, June 2, to allow for time for informal meetings and coding sessions with the OME team and the community.  So the meeting will start at May 31 10am and finish at 4pm June 2.

The programme is being finalised now and should be up by end of the week.  Registration will open next Monday, March 6.  We’ll open, as always, with lightning talks from the community.  We’ll have speakers from the US, Europe and Japan.  We’ll also have updates on the IDR project and our work to address Luke Hammond’s straw<http://downloads.openmicroscopy.org/presentations/2016/Users-Meeting/Talks/LukeHammond_OME_2016.pdf>.

See you there!!!

Cheers,

Jason