[ome-devel] bfconvert -range option does not seem to be working corretly

David Gault (Staff) d.gault at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 12:31:20 GMT 2017

Hi Tjelvar,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was able to test and reproduce similar behaviour to that which you reported. This does look like a bug when using the -range option with CZI files.

I have created a bug ticket for this issue and listed it to the Bio-Formats inbox for further investigation. I have added you to the cc list for the ticket so you will receive updates with any progress.
https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/13324#ticket

With Thanks,
David Gault