[ome-devel] Reading xml comment with ome-files c++

Simone Leo s.z.leo at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 3 16:03:04 BST 2017

Hi Lionel,

In addition to what Ian suggested for reading the XML metadata out of an
OME-TIFF file, since Bio-Formats 5.4.0 you can also write a dataset as
binary-only OME-TIFF + companion XML file. The relevant PR is
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2773, which also
contains some command line examples.

Regards,

Simone