[ome-devel] ImageConvertor Problem

Anthony, Neil nantho2 at emory.edu
Wed Mar 9 03:08:57 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody has ever seen this kind of error on conversion:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfJAGNfrgieUFlnbHdsWmkwdU0/view?usp=sharing
If you look at the second channel you see the image is offset by a small amount and there's bad data at the top, and then on the third image more shift and more bad data.  The raw vsi file I'm converting is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfJAGNfrgieSG9DZ08tRjFfOVU/view?usp=sharing

I'm using the ImageConverter.java code but I've adapted it a little such that I can use it in a loop without it exiting.  Available here:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzfJAGNfrgieWTJyQ0FtdUpnZzQ/view?usp=sharing

Essentially all I've done is renamed the class and made it public such that I can use it from my code, and I've added a function to reset the fields once it's finished such that it starts fresh without issue.  I use this code in a loop to convert a number of files and pass the args as follows:
            String[] args = new String[5];
            args[0] = "-series";
            args[1] = Integer.toString(series);
            args[2] = "-overwrite";
            args[3] = in_id;
            args[4] = out_id;
            imgCon.testConvert(writer, args);
where in and out id's are the in and out paths, and the series variable is an int for the series I want to grab.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Neil

prohibited.