[ome-devel] Spectral Chemical Imaging Data

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jan 26 15:31:35 GMT 2016

Hello

After discussion with Jean-Marie I have uploaded another ome-tiff to the “Experimental Formats” group on  demo.openmicroscopy.org<http://demo.openmicroscopy.org> : "MouseCerebellumMC"
This time with the data stored as ModuloAlongC - see https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/ome-model/developers/6d-7d-and-8d-storage.html

The link above says that "The OMERO clients cannot display dimensions of type other” and there is no mass-spec option as yet so I set type, arbitrarily, to “lifetime”.

Please be aware  it’s not yet clear how well this data has been extracted from the original data. I don’t see the peaks that Alan mentioned , when met last week. Rather I seem to have more intensity at low values of m/z. We’ll have a better idea when we have some way of visualising this.

All the best

Ian