[ome-devel] OMERO Webgateway color inversion

William Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jan 14 23:05:49 GMT 2016

Dear Andrii,

 Apologies for the delay.

I have tried to work an example of what you’re asking for at
https://gist.github.com/will-moore/8c6cda301020d67c802a <https://gist.github.com/will-moore/8c6cda301020d67c802a>

This creates a subclass of the BlitzGateaway ImageWrapper to extend the renderImage() method,
adding an “invert” parameter and using PIL to invert the image.

You may want to experiment with different behaviour using PIL to invert the image, but at least
this example should give you a good start.

 Please let us know if this does what you want,

 Regards,

   Will.