[ome-devel] Adding min/max information to PyramidTiffReader

William Moore (Staff) W.Moore at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 11:31:16 GMT 2016

Hi Paul,

 See the 3 examples for using "setActiveChannels
on https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero5.2/developers/Python.html

Then save settings with:

image.saveDefaults().

If you’re iterating through a bunch of images then you’ll want to close the
rendering engine for each after saving.

image._re.close()

Hope that helps,

  Will.

On 20 Dec 2016, at 10:41, Paul van Schayck <paul at vanschayck.nl<mailto:paul at vanschayck.nl>> wrote:

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for the update.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Sebastien Besson (Staff)